Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Festivities

One benefit of living way out west is that you can go to a local pumpkin farm and pick out your own pumpkins. This used to be, and I say used to be, my favorite pumpkin patch, because you could pick up a wheel barrow and scavenge through the field for the perfect pumpkin and then cut if off the vine yourself! (Cutting if off the vine yourself is the best part I think.) But this year they had the field cleared and all the pumpkins lined up in rows. They still have lots of neat tractors to climb on and Sophia still got to ride in the wheel barrow. Good times this fall.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my gosh that picture of you and Sophia on the side is ADORABLE!

Bryce and Lizzy said...

SO DANG CUTE!!!!!

Annie said...

Halloween is my favorite! What did Sophia dress up as? She is getting so big and is so beautiful. we need to hang out soon!

Unknown said...

Great job on all of the blog updates! I love all of the pictures. We love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Em

Karlee Turner said...

Yay, new posts! I was wondering when you were going to update! I love the new family pictures on the side...you need to post more! You have such a beautiful family!

Julie said...

Nat, Your blog is so cute! I love your pics. Are you a photographer? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

So much fun! What's happening now? Let's see some winter photos of your beautiful girl!