Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


I usually check a few random blogs a couple of times a month. But by the time I get finished, I have spent all my free time looking at the "going-ons" in everyone else's life that I've posted zilch (you can hear this word in your head, but I'm not so sure how you spell it) about my own. Now I have finally spent some free time updating the background of our blog so that I don't look so boring, and now I have no have time for posts. So there you go. I'll be back, this week is my goal, with more posts of our recent activities. In the meantime, just look at that cutie! She's a walking little busy-body. My best helper in just about every activity around the house. For example, laundry - opening and closing the doors, carrying around clothes, the dishes - handing me each piece of silverware out of the dishwasher as fast as I can get it in, and pulling out Mom's bathroom products on a daily basis. She love's dogs, ducks, stuffed animals and hats. I'm so lucky that she'll happily wear this adorable hat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Spencer Tycksen said...

We miss you guys! Glad you posted. Time for another office night on the community bed...

Mindy said...

She is so cute. Love the hat.

Bryce and Lizzy said...

She is amazing! We had fun today at the Zoo. Can't wait till next week.