Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Trip to Denver, CO

Over the 4th of July we took a plane ride over to Denver to visit my Dad & Lynda for the first time since having Sophia. Sophia did fairly well on the plane (except for the last 30 min. on the way to Denver - no worries - I was that parent with the unconsolable screaming baby.) Other than that she was a little social bug who was talking and waving to everyone on the plane. Dad and Lynda also bought a little frog play pool for Sophia to splash in and Sophia had great enthusiasm for going up and down the little stairs in their house. We enjoyed some nice time together as a family. Check out this first picture where we are flashing our ultra cheesy smiles - my Dad and I look nearly identical.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bryce and Lizzy said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer, We need to get together soon.

Unknown said...

I love the "cheezy" grins. Cute pictures. I love the one of Sophia coming out of the swimming pool.

AndersenFamily said...

Nat I love that you and your Dad have that same cute smile! I also love that little Sophia is completely coming out her shell, so fun.

Julianne said...

Natalie- I came across your blog. Looks like you and your little fam have had a great summer. Sophia is a doll! It was good to see you and cody a while back. It would be fun to see everyone again sometime. Hope you are doing well.- julianne
We have a blog sperryadventures@blogspot.com its not fancy but it works