Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boating

This past week we have taken Sophia boating 2 times thanks to invites from the Hansen's and the Tycksen's. Sophia was unsure about the sound of the motor and the feel of the boat the first hour, but after that she really seemed to love it and took a long nap in my arms. Unfortunately I have no pictures to support my claim that I got both on and up, although it was brief, on the air chair. I also have no pics to show off Cody's mad skills on both the air chair and the water ski. Next time I'll be a better photgrapher. The two sweet girls pictured with Cody and Sophia are Christine (7) and Mary (5) Tycksen.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spencer Tycksen said...

Glad to see you updating the blog. Not much better in life for me than watching my kids waterski. We loved having you along. Let's do it again soon.

BTW, can I get a copy of those pics?