Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been tagged by Suz , so here it goes...
Four jobs I've had:
1. U.S. Dry Cleaners!
2. Reigstrar's Office at Westminster
3. Assistant to Financial Planner
4. Valley Mental Health

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Singing in the Rain (I LOVE old movies)
2. A League of their Own (I cry every time in this movie, dorky I know.)
3. Youv'e got Mail
4. 13 going on 30

Four places I've lived (changing it to 4 places you would like to live):
1. Steamboat Spring, CO
2. On a Ranch
3. Jackson Hole, WY
4. Millcreek or Holladay

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. HGTV
3. Don't really watch TV
4.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Vocabulary word of the day
2. Funny forwards from Annie
3. Book club girls
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. mexican
2. Indian
3. Cookies
4. Pies

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Greece
2. French Riviera
3. More places in Italy
4. Croatia

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Sophia turning 1
2. Being able to ride my bike outside, will it ever happen!
3. sleeping through the night
4. family camping trip

I tag:
1. annie
2. Karly
3. Sue Slade
4. Val

6 comments:

marta said...

natalie! what a cute mama you are. i just found your blog and simply LOVE those photographs of your li'l family. what a darling li'l girl you have. she is a dollface.

Karlee Turner said...

It's always fun to learn random facts about people! I'll be doing that post soon. Just a reminder...our pool is always open, don't hesitate to call!

Val said...

You can't tag me, I have already gotten tag with this one before. J/K!!! We missed you at the swim party. I can't wait to see everyone at club next month. We will have new babies probably.

Spencer Tycksen said...

I'm looking forward to playing some more sequence in our professional spandex outfits with tight fitting shoes...

Jeremy and Heidi said...

I love The Office, something to look forward to when summer is over! Hope you had a fun 4th with cute little Sophia!

Bekah said...

Hey Lily!

I found your blog and just wanted to say hello! Your little Sophia is so beautiful! Hope you're doing well! Miss you!

Duds