Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This past weekend we used a certificate that we have had for nearly a year to the Zermatt Resort in Midway, UT. We had a fabulous time, but the highlight of the trip was putting Sophia in the swimming pool for the first time. First of all, just look at how cute she is in her little brown mosaic tankini with sunhat. At first she wasn't quite sure what to do in the water but she was soon splashing with her hands in the pool the kicking her legs out behind her. Cody and I enjoyed stuffing out faces at the delicious restaraunt called Schneitter's. They have a gourmet buffet (an upgrade from the Chuck-A-Rama style) and we also viewed the movie Vantage Point (still in theatre's) from the privacy of the flat screen in our hotel room. How cool is that? I didn't even know you could view movies that are still in the theatre like that. We also went on a beautiful walk and saw deer and a den of fox cubs tumbling and playing around. What a getaway.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away. It's always a nice change. Seeing little Sophia in her swimming suit, reminded me of my girls. It's nice she loves the water. Swimming will be something fun you can do with her this summer. Your swimming suit looks really cute Nat! I'll talk to you soon.
Em

Annie said...

Sophia looks sooo cute! I cant believe how big she is. We definitely need to get together soon!

Bryce and Lizzy said...

I wish I had your buff arms!

Karlee Turner said...

See I told you, all you have to do is throw up some pictures of your darling girl!! She really is too cute! Thanks again for your little decorating tutorial...it was perfect! I'm definitely inspired now and a little overwhelmed :)

Tonii said...

Hey Natalie! I found your blog through Brittany's, hope you don't mind :) You have a darling family, looks like a great little getaway!