Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Very First Post EVER!

After nearly 6 months of creating my blog 10 min. at a time I am entering my first post. I was tagged, yes 6 months ago, to post this thing where you fill in the blanks. I am considering it to be freezer tag and I am now unfrozen and ready to post this as my first entry. Ha!
This is a fun and great way to learn more about your friends!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Valley Mental Health - SSW
2. Financial Planning, assistant to boss
3. Registrar's office at Westminster college
4. US Cleaners - oh yeah, working at the dry cleaners during high school

Four places I've lived in my life:
1. Herriman, UT
2. Holladay, UT
3. Sugar House, UT
4. Cottonwood Heights, UT

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office - my new favorite
2. Home Decorating shows on HGTV
3. CSI - all of them
4. 24!

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Fiji & New Zealand
2. Brazil
3. Nepal & Thailand
4. Several places in Europe - my favorite (I guess that was more than 4)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Bakes goods - esp. cookies
2. Lobster
3. Indian Food - the curry dishes
4. Soup

Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Biking in the mountains
4. Anywhere in Europe

Four things I'd like to do are:
1. Start up oil painting again
2. Start baby Sophia's picture album
3. Do a triatholon
4. Build my dream home

5 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome to the blogging world! We are so excited to have you! :-)

Jennie-O said...

Yay for your blog!! Good Job Nat, I love the background, where did you find such a cute layout?

Unknown said...

Your blog looks great! It will be fun to see all of your latest news.

Spencer Tycksen said...

This blog is shooting for the stars...the lucky stars. My blog address is www.buffaloballs.blogspot.com

Spence

Jona said...

Hey Nat - it will be great to be able to check up on you. Still missing you - J